- Some drawings I'm working on
- Posted on November 02, 2014
data-src="http://www.worldsonpaper.com/wp-content/gallery/blog-art/Diner-scene-WIP005-1 cialis rezeptfrei usa.jpg”
data-title=”Diner scene WIP005″
The second one is a redrawing of a old one that I did in ArtRage and now I’m working in Manga Studio 5. More on the other two later.
- Categorised in: A4 600 PPI, ArtRage, ArtRage 4, Digital drawing, Fantasy, Girl warrior, Girl with sword, Intuos4, Made with drawing tablet, Manga Studio, My characters, My creations, One point perspective, Original Art, Perspective drawings, Size, Unfinished Art, Wacom tablet, WIP.
- Tagged in: 1 Point perspective, diner, drawing, sword, vampire.
- Comments: 0.
- A New 52 Wonder Woman drawing
- Posted on July 28, 2013
Time for some Fan-Art. Wonder Woman, the New 52/New DCU version. Not finished yet, made it today.
- Drawing Optimus Prime
- Posted on July 10, 2013
This is a screen shot from ArtRage 4 where I’m drawing Optimus Prime.
The goal is to be able to use this to redraw Optimus Prime in perspective, create a 3D model or some sort of Action Figure/Statue. It’s based on the Masterpiece Optimus Prime MP-10 Action Figure and other versions of G1 Prime.
This might become a nice fan project someday.
- Wonder Woman VS Wolverine – Update
- Posted on May 05, 2013
Click for larger image.
DC Comics and Marvel Fan Art, Fan Crossover.
This is a update to a drawing you can find in Related Posts here under. It’s created in ArtRage Studio 3.5 and ArtRage 4 with my Wacom Intuos 4L tablet.
I have fixed anatomy and other details and added the moon in the background.
- Categorised in: ArtRage, ArtRage 4, DC Comics Fan Art, Drawings, Fan Art, Intuos4, Marvel, Marvel Fan Art, My Best Work, Superhero drawing, Superhero Fan Art, Superheroes, Superheroine, Wacom tablet, WIP.
- Tagged in: Wolverine, Wolverine, Wonder Woman, Wonder Woman, Wonder Woman VS Wolverine, X-Men.
- Comments: 0.
- A Elven warrior girl I'm working on
- Posted on May 01, 2013
This work in progress is created in ArtRage 4 with my trusted Wacom Intuos 4L tablet. More on this later.
- Playing with the symmetry tool – ArtRage 4
- Posted on April 06, 2013
- Posted on March 17, 2013
Just a drawing I’m working on. Drawn in ArtRage 4 with my Wacom Intuos 4L tablet.
- Berry The Pirate Girl – Ready to fight again
- Posted on February 25, 2013
A Berry The Pirate Girl drawing that I don’t think I have posted her here before. It’s not a new drawing and not done yet, but I like it as it is.
Made in ArtRage and so on with pose and base from Daz Studio.
- A Agent Crossgreen Line Art update
- Posted on January 17, 2013
This is a Line Art update only where I have fixed anatomy issues and details. Made in ArtRage 3.5 Studio with my Wacom Intuos 4L tablet.
Agent Crossgreen is one of my own Original Characters and I have created her to be a Spy and a Comic Book Hero.
- Work in progress 3 – Optimus Prime
- Posted on December 29, 2012
More details, some changes and a bit of cleaning and we have another update of my Optimus Prime drawing.
As I said before, this my take on the classic Optimus Prime from Generation 1 and I have taken much of the style from the Masterpiece Optimus Prime (MP-10 Convoy) Action Figure. I’m drawing this in ArtRage Studio Pro 3.5.5 with my Wacom Intuos 4L tablet.
I hope you like it. This is my best Transformers drawing to date. You can see the earlier versions of this drawing in the related posts here under.