- Stuff I’m working on 4 – New VS Old
- Posted on December 13, 2015
In this forth Stuff I’m working on I have done remakes of sorts on old drawings. First old and then the new.
“Stay” – My version of a dark angel.
Dark Knight Batman and a shot in the head Joker.
- Categorised in: DC Comics, DC Comics Fan Art, Digital drawing, Digital Paintings, Drawings, Fan Art, Game Fan Art, Girl warrior, In Color, Intuos, Intuos4, Made with drawing tablet, Manga Studio, My Best Work, My characters, My creations, New VS Old, Old drawings, Old version, Original Art, Superhero drawing, Superhero Fan Art, Superheroes, Wacom tablet, WIP.
- Tagged in: angel, Batman, Batman, bloodrayne, dark, digital, digitalpainting, drawing, drawings, Fan Art, head, heroine, joker, knight, Love Scene, Lovers, OC, Original Character, remakes, Wacom, Woman.
- Comments: 0.
- Link riding Epona to action WIP update 11
- Posted on December 03, 2011
It has been a while since I updated this drawing.
Maybe I could leave it as finished this time? If not, maybe the next update will make it so. I really like how it has gotten now, but Epona still looks a bit round. Many things from anatomy to background is updated this time. Link Riding Epona to Action might be my best drawing yet again. Larger version of the image is available by clicking the image.
Made in ArtRage 2.5-3.5 with Intuos GD-Intuos 4L tablets and various computers, 2010-2011. This is Fan Art based on Nintendo game series The Legend of Zelda.
- Link riding Epona to action WIP update 10
- Posted on December 12, 2010
Hello! Time for another update to my Zelda drawing featuring Link and his horse Epona. It has come a long way and might be on it’s way to getting finished. In this update many things have been redrawn and more detailed. Anatomy fixes and so on.
- Link riding Epona to action WIP update 09
- Posted on November 25, 2010
Again after another hiatus I’m back working on this drawing. It has changed even more then before. If you want to see the changes made on it you can look at Related Post under this post, there you will find older versions of this drawing. This drawing is now even wider and there has been many changes to the Anatomy and Line Art as well as the background. I have finally been able to chose a lighter more white Canvas in ArtRage, but it’s still not as white as I would like it to be. Oh well. 😀
As usual, click on the image for a larger version.