- A collection of what I’m working on
- Posted on August 12, 2017
All of it is being drawn in Clip Studio Paint with my “old” Wacom Intuos 4 Large drawing tablet.
- Categorised in: Clip Studio Paint, Digital drawing, Fan Art, Generation One, Intuos, Intuos4, My Best Work, My characters, My creations, Original Art, Superhero drawing, Superhero Fan Art, Superheroes, Superheroine, Unfinished Art, Wacom tablet, WIP.
- Tagged in: Avengers, Captain America, Jazz, Marvel, Ms. Marvel, Original Ms. Marvel, Prowl, TransFormers, TransFormers, Work in progress.
- Comments: 0.
- Optimus Prime In Action – Work In Progress
- Posted on May 04, 2017
I was at RetCon 2017 Transformers Convention in Helsingborg, Sweden last weekend (April 29). I was looking though the Art of convention Artist Thomas at the pre-hangouts the evening before and it gave me some inspiration for drawing, so I sat up late drawing when I got home. At RetCon the next day I got some positive critique from Nick Roche, known Transformers Comics Artist and from Thomas. Since then I have been at it and it might becoming my best Optimus Prime drawing to date.
May the 4 be with you!
- Working on a Bumblebee drawing 2
- Posted on March 03, 2016
This is my new project, drawing Bumblebee from Transformers Generation One. This is the second update. Made in Manga Studio with my Wacom Intuos 4L drawing tablet. It’s based on my Masterpiece action figure of the character. I have gotten suggestion of putting him into a City and I think the next update will have the start of a scene.
- Categorised in: Digital drawing, Drawings, Fan Art, Generation One, Intuos, Intuos4, Made with drawing tablet, Manga Studio, My Best Work, Perspective drawings, Wacom tablet, WIP.
- Tagged in: 2 point perspective, Autobot, Autobot, Autobots, Bumblebee, digital, drawing, Fan Art, tablet, TransFormers, Wacom.
- Comments: 0.
- Work in progress 3 – Optimus Prime
- Posted on December 29, 2012
More details, some changes and a bit of cleaning and we have another update of my Optimus Prime drawing.
As I said before, this my take on the classic Optimus Prime from Generation 1 and I have taken much of the style from the Masterpiece Optimus Prime (MP-10 Convoy) Action Figure. I’m drawing this in ArtRage Studio Pro 3.5.5 with my Wacom Intuos 4L tablet.
I hope you like it. This is my best Transformers drawing to date. You can see the earlier versions of this drawing in the related posts here under.
- Work in progress 2 – Optimus Prime
- Posted on December 28, 2012
More details, more clean up and especially a updated look that is now a bit based on the Masterpiece Optimus Prime (MP-10 Convoy) Action Figure (Toy robot) because it probably the Figure that comes closest to the classic G1 look of Optimus Prime. I so want that Action Figure.
There is still much to do in this one. Maybe I should start to think about a background? Would look good with the very basic gray shading I’m doing.
- Work in progress – Optimus Prime
- Posted on December 25, 2012
This i my take on a G1 style Optimus Prime.
I can’t do Optimus Prime. That was how I thought for a long time because the 3D was to hard to draw with or without perspective. Manipulating boxes didn’t feel that easy and I could not even get the more simple G1 comic book style right.
Now I have made this after a few recent total failures. What works in this is a blend of how I draw human characters, together with sketching outlines of box shapes. When I had a basic body I added more box shapes and made cuts in others with lines. I have made plenty of faults with this one that only drawing on a computer can make easy to fix, like cutting, moving, shrinking and expanding parts. That not talking about all redrawing work I have to do because I cant get the shapes right the first few times. But ‘Im getting better, so I hope the next few Transformers I draw will get better. There is a bit more to do on this one, but a more then the basic shapes are done so I’m uploading it now.
What Transformers characters should I draw next?