- Captain Marvel in the air
- Posted on May 05, 2018
Fan-Art of Captain Marvel from Marvel Comics. About 92% done as of writing. Done in Clip Studio Paint on my Wacom Intuos 4L drawing tablet.
- Marvel – Classic Thor
- Posted on April 30, 2018
Fan-Art of Thor in my more quick and dirty style. This is not necessarily finished, but finished to a point where I can leave it.
This is Thor from Marvel Comics, Fan-Art of the classic version done by me. I use the Clip Studio Paint app on Windows 10 and a Wacom Intuos 4L drawing tablet. If you want me to draw something for you, message me.
- Wolverine up against the wall
- Posted on April 22, 2018
This is a Wolverine drawing I’m working on. I wanted to see how it looks in color and I really like the result. I have ideas I have not implemented yet in this drawing, so a update might be on it’s way.
- Captain America with his shield
- Posted on April 17, 2018
This is the first update with new content in a while on this site. But from now on I’m working on getting new Art and possibly other stuff more frequently. I have recently changed how I draw, again. Now back to a less polished more rough style because I think it will make me less stuck and faster at drawing. If anyone want’s to color my drawings and think they can make a better job at it then me, maybe we can collaborate? Write to me.
Now to the Art:
Marvel Captain America Fan-Art. This is as most of my work made in Clip Studio Paint Pro version with my old and trusted Wacom Intuos 4 Large drawing tablet.
- Starscream VS Bumblebee WIP 01
- Posted on January 19, 2018
This is a progress animation of my Transformers Starscream and Bumblebee drawing. The road so far until it’s finished. Drawn in Clip Studio Paint with my drawing tablet and animated in GIMP.
The core of the drawing is Stick Figure Skeletons and boxing of shapes, then refining and cleaning. Click on the first Image to see the progress animation.
- Vampirella – Line Art getting somewhere
- Posted on November 20, 2017
Vampirella is a iconic figure I don’t know much about. But I think the look of her is interesting and much deeper then the lack of clothing on her body. So far I have enjoyed exploring her looks and I look forward to finishing her Line Art. I have not decided if I should make a background, but I will atempt to color this piece.
As usual, made with my Wacom Intuos 4 L drawing tablet on my computer using Clip Studio Paint software with a lot of drawing, erasing, cutting, pasting, moving, resizing, reshaping, rulers and so far a bit of vector too.
- Anna Paquin Fan-Art in progress
- Posted on September 22, 2017
Anna Paquin and her character Sookie Stackhouse was the biggest reason I watched True Blood together with Alexander Skarsgård (Eric Northman) and Stephen Moyer (Bill Compton ). This Fan-Art of Sookie Stackhouse is my first real try to do True Blood Fan-Art. It’s drawn after a reference photograph I have found a long time ago. There are a few small differences between the photograph and this piece and they might get bigger before this is done.
This is drawn and colored in Clip Studio Paint with my old Wacom Intuos 4L drawing tablet and my computer setup. To be continued!
- A collection of what I’m working on
- Posted on August 12, 2017
All of it is being drawn in Clip Studio Paint with my “old” Wacom Intuos 4 Large drawing tablet.
- Categorised in: Clip Studio Paint, Digital drawing, Fan Art, Generation One, Intuos, Intuos4, My Best Work, My characters, My creations, Original Art, Superhero drawing, Superhero Fan Art, Superheroes, Superheroine, Unfinished Art, Wacom tablet, WIP.
- Tagged in: Avengers, Captain America, Jazz, Marvel, Ms. Marvel, Original Ms. Marvel, Prowl, TransFormers, TransFormers, Work in progress.
- Comments: 0.
- Working on Autobot Prowl
- Posted on July 18, 2017
Some more Transformers Fan-Art time. This is work in progress, the Transformers G1 character Prowl.
As usual, drawn digitally on my Wacom Intuos 4L drawing tablet and the software used is Clip Studio Paint. In this one I’m sketching lines, converting it into clean Vector lines with the help of the ruler tool. It is somewhat based on the Masterpiece figure.
- Enter Transformers 01
- Posted on July 04, 2017
I’m drawing a lot of Transformers now days. I thought I will post a lot of drawing at the same time and later do a update with updated and new drawings later on. I will try to get some drawings looking professional in my eyes and then I can think of making prints of some drawings. I’m drawing them all on my computer in Clip Studio Paint with my Intuos 4L drawing tablet.
Starscream VS Bumblebee.
Shockwave VS Megatron.
Masterpiece inspired Optimus Prime.
Masterpiece inspired Optimus Primal, from alt-mode to bot-mode.
Masterpiece inspired Grimlock.
Masterpiece inspired Sideswipe color test and line art.
- Categorised in: Clip Studio Paint, Digital drawing, Drawings, Fan Art, In Color, Intuos, Intuos4, My Best Work, Wacom tablet, WIP.
- Tagged in: Beast Wars, Bumblebee, digitalart, drawing, G1, Grimlock, Megatron, Optimus Primal, Optimus Prime, Sideswipe, Skockwave, Soundwave, Starscream, TransFormers.
- Comments: 0.