- Stuff I’m working on 4 – New VS Old
- Posted on December 13, 2015
In this forth Stuff I’m working on I have done remakes of sorts on old drawings. First old and then the new.
“Stay” – My version of a dark angel.
Dark Knight Batman and a shot in the head Joker.
- Categorised in: DC Comics, DC Comics Fan Art, Digital drawing, Digital Paintings, Drawings, Fan Art, Game Fan Art, Girl warrior, In Color, Intuos, Intuos4, Made with drawing tablet, Manga Studio, My Best Work, My characters, My creations, New VS Old, Old drawings, Old version, Original Art, Superhero drawing, Superhero Fan Art, Superheroes, Wacom tablet, WIP.
- Tagged in: angel, Batman, Batman, bloodrayne, dark, digital, digitalpainting, drawing, drawings, Fan Art, head, heroine, joker, knight, Love Scene, Lovers, OC, Original Character, remakes, Wacom, Woman.
- Comments: 0.
- Link riding Epona to action WIP update 07
- Posted on June 02, 2010
My girlfriend has been on me a bit about the Anatomy of Epona and I have a few reference images of horses, but I have not really understood what I saw when looking at them. But now after some redrawing I understand my girl’s words and two reference pictures a lot better. I guess it’s about learning by drawing! 😀
This is the seventh update of this The Legend of Zelda fan Art on this site and thirteenth actual update to the drawing. I guess it’s nearing completion and it’s probably my best drawing ever, especially after this update!
What makes me feel so good about this update is that Epona is much closer to looking like a actual horse and Link has gotten a few anatomy tweaks, like his ears, throat and left arm.
I’m not sure if I should let Link and Epona be alone in the forest in this one or if I should put something or someone more into it. Like, would this drawing and Link with a drawn sword look better if Ganondorf stood in front of our heroes? What do you think?
I think I want to color it when it’s done and also put some texture in on Link’s clothes. And maybe I should learn some shading?
Maybe I should add this update to my very none existent drawings on my DeviantArt account? Oh well, it’s early on my twenty-sixth birthday now and I should get some sleep.
EDIT: Fixed a word that was wrong.
- Link riding Epona to action WIP update 06
- Posted on June 01, 2010
Next update will probably be about adding more details to leafs and maybe even more of them! Hehe. But I will also take more steps to make this drawing into Widescreen, probably even add more detail to the trees, Link and Epona. I think both Link and Epona needs some Anatomy fixing.
- Link riding Epona to action WIP update 05
- Posted on May 18, 2010
- Link riding Epona to action WIP update 04
- Posted on May 13, 2010
Been a long while since I worked on this drawing. For the forth update on my Link drawing, I have begun drawing on a background and made minor changes to Epona.
Maybe I should make this drawing Widescreen soon.
- Link riding Epona to action WIP
- Posted on January 07, 2010
The Legend of Zelda is one of the most Epic game series of all time and maybe the second most important series in Nintendo’s library.
I have been working on this drawing a while now. I’m not that good at drawing horses so I have taken some help from my girlfriend (she corrected the original shapes of the horse I drew and afterwards gave me advice) and I simply worked a lot on Epona.
I feel proud of this image and I like how ArtRage makes it look.
I will add a background, fix Epona somewhat, add more details and clean the linework up before this state is finished.
Then I think I will use water color style on it from ArtRage 3 Studio.
There is still a question on what’s happening in the drawing. There will be updates on the drawing later on. Soon time to sleep. 🙂