- Stuff I’m working on – 3
- Posted on November 14, 2015
Under the title “Stuff I’m working on” I will showcase Art in various state of progress. I may or may not write about the Art or how I’m working on it. If Art is developed further they will probably get their own posts further on anyway. If you have questions you can leave a comment or write to me on the feedback page. I hope this will help me post more Art more frequently and easier than before.
And now for the third batch of Art:
More of this later.
Fantomen, or The Phantom outside the movie theater Röda Kvarn in Helsingborg Sweden. I think my first try on a Photo Background.
This is progressing well, but slow. Wish I could go where I want to with less steps.
Viva le France. One of the backbones of Europes… No, the worlds democracy. You showed us that we could once again live in a world without kings and that the common people can be free and have something to live for. We morn over the lives you lost.
- Categorised in: DC Comics Fan Art, Digital drawing, Drawings, Fan Art, In Color, Intuos, Intuos4, Made with drawing tablet, Manga Studio, My Best Work, My characters, My creations, Nudity, One point perspective, Original Art, Perspective drawings, Photo Art, Sexy pose, Superhero drawing, Superhero Fan Art, Superheroes, Superman, Wacom tablet, WIP.
- Tagged in: art, backbones, background, batch, Batman, Batman VS Superman, bedroom, democracy, developed, europes, Fantomen, france, free, Helsingborg, hope, kings, lost, morn, movie, outside, page, people, phantom, Photo, Photo Background, progressing, Röda Kvarn, Room scene, showcase, showed, slow, state, steps, Sweden, The Phantom, theater, viva, Viva le France, VS, world.
- Comments: 0.
- Agent Crossgreen has a background
- Posted on November 19, 2012
Fan Art is fun to draw because it’s easy, one does not have to come up with designs for the characters and so on. But with Original Characters you can do so many more things with them and you mostly own the rights for what you create your self.
This is Agent Crossgreen, she is a operative and a spy just like Black Widow and Spider Woman of Marvel Universe. But Agent Crossgreen has a bad temper and does not let anyone stand in her way for very long. She has short green hair, she is strong for a woman but not superhuman. She is good at fighting and she does everything to win the fight, especially if it’s ugly. She is also a part time Super Hero, or Super Defender?
Created in ArtRage Studio as usual with a perspective grid made from SketchUp. Thanks to the grid I saw some flaws and was able to add more details to Crossgreen and I think the background makes her look even better! I think this one is near finished now. It still needs more details to Agent Crossgreen’s costume and other fixes. I’m not sure yet what colors the costume should have.
This one here has a perspective grid and horizontal line on. I will experiment more with grids, maybe use them on drawings I’m already working on.
- Categorised in: Agent, ArtRage, Digital drawing, Drawing tools, Drawings, Girl with a gun, Intuos4, My Best Work, My characters, My creations, One point perspective, Perspective drawings, Perspective grid, Sexy pose, SketchUp, Software, Superhero drawing, Superheroes, Wacom tablet, WIP.
- Tagged in: Agent Crossgreen, Agent Crossgreen, Spy.
- Comments: 0.
- Angeilynn, Shift of Darkness and a Berry The Warrior update
- Posted on November 03, 2012
This is a real update to the site with two totally new drawings for this site and a update to a old drawing.
Angeilynn – The messenger of bad times.
There are no Angels and if there where they would not have wings
Only the messenger has wings and pray that she does not reach you (run and hide)
If she does your doom is the kindest news she will give you
And you will love her either way
Shift of Darkness
The great Sorceress with her magic Orb.
Berry The Warrior
I updated this one with better anatomy and more detail. The lines should be a bit more clean to.
All of the drawings are made In ArtRage Studio. The pose and the base of the body in Angeilynn is made in DAZ Studio.
- Music Girl Version 3 – Anatomy refresh 2
- Posted on September 02, 2012
A while ago I made a drawing that I called Music Girl. A naked girl with headphones on her head and it was really bad.
I still like the idea so I made a new version and this time I felt that the best way to show nudity in the drawing was to not expose everything.
This is drawn in ArtRage 3 Studio with my wonderful Wacom Intuos 4L tablet.