- A Dark Knight Batman update
- Posted on December 24, 2015
This is how far I have come. Maybe 90% done. Critique, thoughts and questions are welcome.
- Categorised in: DC Comics, DC Comics Fan Art, Digital drawing, Drawings, Fan Art, Intuos, Intuos4, Manga Studio, My Best Work, Superhero drawing, Superhero Fan Art, Superheroes, Wacom tablet, WIP.
- Tagged in: Bale, Batman, Batman, Dark Knight, Detective, digital, drawing, Fan Art, fanart, joker, Ledger, movie, Nolan, tablet, Wacom.
- Comments: 0.
- Stuff I’m working on 4 – New VS Old
- Posted on December 13, 2015
In this forth Stuff I’m working on I have done remakes of sorts on old drawings. First old and then the new.
“Stay” – My version of a dark angel.
Dark Knight Batman and a shot in the head Joker.
- Categorised in: DC Comics, DC Comics Fan Art, Digital drawing, Digital Paintings, Drawings, Fan Art, Game Fan Art, Girl warrior, In Color, Intuos, Intuos4, Made with drawing tablet, Manga Studio, My Best Work, My characters, My creations, New VS Old, Old drawings, Old version, Original Art, Superhero drawing, Superhero Fan Art, Superheroes, Wacom tablet, WIP.
- Tagged in: angel, Batman, Batman, bloodrayne, dark, digital, digitalpainting, drawing, drawings, Fan Art, head, heroine, joker, knight, Love Scene, Lovers, OC, Original Character, remakes, Wacom, Woman.
- Comments: 0.
- Stuff I’m working on – 3
- Posted on November 14, 2015
Under the title “Stuff I’m working on” I will showcase Art in various state of progress. I may or may not write about the Art or how I’m working on it. If Art is developed further they will probably get their own posts further on anyway. If you have questions you can leave a comment or write to me on the feedback page. I hope this will help me post more Art more frequently and easier than before.
And now for the third batch of Art:
More of this later.
Fantomen, or The Phantom outside the movie theater Röda Kvarn in Helsingborg Sweden. I think my first try on a Photo Background.
This is progressing well, but slow. Wish I could go where I want to with less steps.
Viva le France. One of the backbones of Europes… No, the worlds democracy. You showed us that we could once again live in a world without kings and that the common people can be free and have something to live for. We morn over the lives you lost.
- Categorised in: DC Comics Fan Art, Digital drawing, Drawings, Fan Art, In Color, Intuos, Intuos4, Made with drawing tablet, Manga Studio, My Best Work, My characters, My creations, Nudity, One point perspective, Original Art, Perspective drawings, Photo Art, Sexy pose, Superhero drawing, Superhero Fan Art, Superheroes, Superman, Wacom tablet, WIP.
- Tagged in: art, backbones, background, batch, Batman, Batman VS Superman, bedroom, democracy, developed, europes, Fantomen, france, free, Helsingborg, hope, kings, lost, morn, movie, outside, page, people, phantom, Photo, Photo Background, progressing, Röda Kvarn, Room scene, showcase, showed, slow, state, steps, Sweden, The Phantom, theater, viva, Viva le France, VS, world.
- Comments: 0.
- Batman and Robin in color
- Posted on October 07, 2012
It took a while to get this far. I Don’t really know if I think the images are really done, but I think they are ready enough to be done.
I did not get the poses right when I drew so I took DAZ Studio to help and let the 3D figures pose in a similar way as I drew before which led to the result being more real with more accurate anatomy. The images are drawn in ArtRage Studio with a Wacom Intuos 4L tablet.
Fan Art all the way, classical Batman and Robin designs with minor tweak from me.
- Categorised in: ArtRage, Daz Studio, DC Comics, DC Comics Fan Art, Digital drawing, Digital Paintings, Drawings, Fan Art, Intuos4, My Best Work, Paintings, Software, Superhero drawing, Superhero Fan Art, Superheroes, Wacom tablet.
- Tagged in: Batman, Batman, Batman and Robin, Batman and Robin, Robin.
- Comments: 0.
- Batman and Robin work in progress 02
- Posted on September 12, 2012
There is still much to do, but this is as far as it goes for now. I like to jump between what I’m drawing when I draw for my self, I think that helps me see mistakes I have done and come up with solutions to them for the next time I revisit a drawing.
This is Fan Art of classical Batman and Robin with some design tweaks like the Batman belt.
- Batman and Robin work in progress
- Posted on August 12, 2012
I want to draw some good old characters like Batman, TMNT, Transformers, He-Man and others and make it as cool as I can. This time I’m trying my hand (left one, as that is the one I draw with) on my first Batman And Robin drawing.<a href="http://www.worldsonpaper.com/wp-content/gallery/blog-art/batman-and-robin-wip011.jpg"
data-thumbnail="http://www.worldsonpaper.com/wp-content/gallery/blog-art/thumbs/thumbs_batman-and-robin-wip011 cialis in holland rezeptfrei.jpg”
I chose to go somewhat classical on them while doing some details my own way. Like the Batman belt That I base on Classical the yellow bat symbol Batman, the Frank Miller one and the Michael Keaton Movie Batman. I’m not that good at movement and foreshortening yet, so that’s what I’m going for.
The first idea was to have Batman walking, but now he is doing some kind of Superhero pose that I think looks a bit weird. This is a work in progress that might or might not change much from what it is now.
I have in mind to color it after I find a cool background for it. Untill then, well, the perspective line will have to do, I guess. 😀
- Progression of a Dark Knight Batman drawing
- Posted on January 03, 2012
I’m thinking of putting this one up for sale when it’s done and have it printed out on a poster or a canvas.
- Batman VS Spider-Man WIP2
- Posted on November 28, 2011
An update to my Batman VS Spider-Man drawing. Color, shading and plain line Art. There is some anatomy and shading faults that I have noticed and that is something I will fix in a later update.
- Batman VS Spider-Man WIP
- Posted on November 20, 2011
I have lot of time to think when I’m at work and when my brain in the mood for some creativity I come up with some things I would like to draw and see. So here you go, Batman and Spider-Man fighting on a rooftop.
I needed to work on a bunch of stuff included backgrounds and color, so I thought booth should be a part of this piece and fast. I will update this image with more details, light and shadow later on.
Drawn and painted in ArtRage 3.5 Studio with my trusted Intuos 4L tablet. Click on the images for larger size.