- Starscream VS Bumblebee WIP 01
- Posted on January 19, 2018
This is a progress animation of my Transformers Starscream and Bumblebee drawing. The road so far until it’s finished. Drawn in Clip Studio Paint with my drawing tablet and animated in GIMP.
The core of the drawing is Stick Figure Skeletons and boxing of shapes, then refining and cleaning. Click on the first Image to see the progress animation.
- Enter Transformers 01
- Posted on July 04, 2017
I’m drawing a lot of Transformers now days. I thought I will post a lot of drawing at the same time and later do a update with updated and new drawings later on. I will try to get some drawings looking professional in my eyes and then I can think of making prints of some drawings. I’m drawing them all on my computer in Clip Studio Paint with my Intuos 4L drawing tablet.
Starscream VS Bumblebee.
Shockwave VS Megatron.
Masterpiece inspired Optimus Prime.
Masterpiece inspired Optimus Primal, from alt-mode to bot-mode.
Masterpiece inspired Grimlock.
Masterpiece inspired Sideswipe color test and line art.
- Categorised in: Clip Studio Paint, Digital drawing, Drawings, Fan Art, In Color, Intuos, Intuos4, My Best Work, Wacom tablet, WIP.
- Tagged in: Beast Wars, Bumblebee, digitalart, drawing, G1, Grimlock, Megatron, Optimus Primal, Optimus Prime, Sideswipe, Skockwave, Soundwave, Starscream, TransFormers.
- Comments: 0.
- Working on a Bumblebee drawing 3
- Posted on March 06, 2016
This is my new project, drawing Bumblebee from Transformers Generation One. This is the third update. Made in Manga Studio with my Wacom Intuos 4L drawing tablet. It’s based on my Masterpiece action figure of the character. I have gotten suggestion of putting him into a City and I think the next update will have the start of a scene.
Bumblebee is in 2 point perspective and the rest of the drawing is in 1 point perspective. I decided to not go with a older background. It will probably show up in progress animation later on. I like where this scene is going.
- Working on a Bumblebee drawing 2
- Posted on March 03, 2016
This is my new project, drawing Bumblebee from Transformers Generation One. This is the second update. Made in Manga Studio with my Wacom Intuos 4L drawing tablet. It’s based on my Masterpiece action figure of the character. I have gotten suggestion of putting him into a City and I think the next update will have the start of a scene.
- Categorised in: Digital drawing, Drawings, Fan Art, Generation One, Intuos, Intuos4, Made with drawing tablet, Manga Studio, My Best Work, Perspective drawings, Wacom tablet, WIP.
- Tagged in: 2 point perspective, Autobot, Autobot, Autobots, Bumblebee, digital, drawing, Fan Art, tablet, TransFormers, Wacom.
- Comments: 0.
- Working on a Bumblebee drawing
- Posted on March 01, 2016
This is my new project, drawing Bumblebee from Transformers Generation One. So far I’m basing him on my Masterpiece G2 figure, but I might add details from other sources. I think the toy makes a good reference because it is pretty much spot on how he looks in the cartoon and in comics. The next image is a animated GIF of my progress so far.
I’m working in Manga Studio and I’m using 2 point perspective ruler/layer on some parts of his body. My plan is to sooner or later make it into Vector lines like I’m used to for cleaner look and in some cases more details. but we will see. I miss the older dirtier look of my older drawings, but not the lack of detail compared to what Vectoring the lines has given me. I’m thinking about what kind of setting to put him in, but I have no clue so far. Any suggestions?