- A Sorceress update 2 – Near finished
- Posted on February 14, 2015
I have for a long time wanted to make a few fantasy character drawings I could be happy with. Now I have one down. I might make some changes to this Sorceress image, but I think it is time to move on to something other and see if some cool things I have managed with this one can be repeated and maybe improved on.
This is the Sorceress. Line Art in vecors, flat colors in a layer, a shading layer, 3 layers for skin, other layers for other textures, 2 correction layers and other stuff. Made in Manga Studio 5 with Wacom Intuos 4L tablet. If I would add more details later, I would probably get some textures for the staff.
Click on images for larger size.
Next up a close up so you can see more details and the skin textures. I have used 3 layers of Airbrush to get the effect.
At last we have the Line Art version.
- Categorised in: Digital drawing, Digital Paintings, Drawings, Fantasy, Intuos, Intuos4, Manga Studio, My Best Work, My characters, My creations, Original Art, Paintings, Sorceress, Wacom tablet, WIP.
- Tagged in: digital, digitalpainting, drawing, female, girl, Line Art, magic, OC, Original Character, painting, Sorceress, tablet, vector, Woman.
- Comments: 0.
- A Sorceress update
- Posted on February 11, 2015
I’m working on shading and reworking the Line Art. When it comes to colors, light and shadow I still have a bit to learn about how the tools in Manga Studio works. Then actually get better at shading.
It will get better before it’s done.