- A Sorceress update 2 – Near finished
- Posted on February 14, 2015
I have for a long time wanted to make a few fantasy character drawings I could be happy with. Now I have one down. I might make some changes to this Sorceress image, but I think it is time to move on to something other and see if some cool things I have managed with this one can be repeated and maybe improved on.
This is the Sorceress. Line Art in vecors, flat colors in a layer, a shading layer, 3 layers for skin, other layers for other textures, 2 correction layers and other stuff. Made in Manga Studio 5 with Wacom Intuos 4L tablet. If I would add more details later, I would probably get some textures for the staff.
Click on images for larger size.
Next up a close up so you can see more details and the skin textures. I have used 3 layers of Airbrush to get the effect.
At last we have the Line Art version.
- Categorised in: Digital drawing, Digital Paintings, Drawings, Fantasy, Intuos, Intuos4, Manga Studio, My Best Work, My characters, My creations, Original Art, Paintings, Sorceress, Wacom tablet, WIP.
- Tagged in: digital, digitalpainting, drawing, female, girl, Line Art, magic, OC, Original Character, painting, Sorceress, tablet, vector, Woman.
- Comments: 0.
- A Sorceress as it is now
- Posted on January 19, 2015
I made a little GIF-animation on my progress. I did not save the progress earlier because I did not know if it was going anywhere and then I was all up in it. I think I will make more progress “videos” and save more steps. If it works out good I might capture to video while I draw and upload it to YouTube.
This is a Original Character of mine. I came up with a name, but it was already in use so I will just call her Sorceress for now. She is drawn in Manga Studio 5 in a few layers and the final lines are Vector lines as it gives me the ability to edit lines instead of only redrawing them. I don’t know how much more I’m going to work on her. I’m more happy with her body now then before, but the new leg pose does not feel better.
Click for larger image.