- Working on Autobot Prowl
- Posted on July 18, 2017
Some more Transformers Fan-Art time. This is work in progress, the Transformers G1 character Prowl.
As usual, drawn digitally on my Wacom Intuos 4L drawing tablet and the software used is Clip Studio Paint. In this one I’m sketching lines, converting it into clean Vector lines with the help of the ruler tool. It is somewhat based on the Masterpiece figure.
- Working on a Bumblebee drawing 2
- Posted on March 03, 2016
This is my new project, drawing Bumblebee from Transformers Generation One. This is the second update. Made in Manga Studio with my Wacom Intuos 4L drawing tablet. It’s based on my Masterpiece action figure of the character. I have gotten suggestion of putting him into a City and I think the next update will have the start of a scene.
- Categorised in: Digital drawing, Drawings, Fan Art, Generation One, Intuos, Intuos4, Made with drawing tablet, Manga Studio, My Best Work, Perspective drawings, Wacom tablet, WIP.
- Tagged in: 2 point perspective, Autobot, Autobot, Autobots, Bumblebee, digital, drawing, Fan Art, tablet, TransFormers, Wacom.
- Comments: 0.
- A Dark Knight Batman update
- Posted on December 24, 2015
This is how far I have come. Maybe 90% done. Critique, thoughts and questions are welcome.
- Categorised in: DC Comics, DC Comics Fan Art, Digital drawing, Drawings, Fan Art, Intuos, Intuos4, Manga Studio, My Best Work, Superhero drawing, Superhero Fan Art, Superheroes, Wacom tablet, WIP.
- Tagged in: Bale, Batman, Batman, Dark Knight, Detective, digital, drawing, Fan Art, fanart, joker, Ledger, movie, Nolan, tablet, Wacom.
- Comments: 0.
- Stuff I’m working on – 2
- Posted on September 27, 2015
Under the title “Stuff I’m working on” I will showcase Art in various state of progress. I may or may not write about the Art or how I’m working on it. If Art is developed further they will probably get their own posts further on anyway. If you have questions you can leave a comment or write to me on the feedback page. I hope this will help me post more Art more frequently and easier than before.
And now for the second batch of Art:
The last one is finally getting into perspective.
- Categorised in: Digital drawing, Drawings, Fan Art, Intuos4, Made with drawing tablet, Manga Studio, My Best Work, My creations, Nudity, One point perspective, Original Art, Perspective drawings, Superhero Fan Art, Wacom tablet, WIP.
- Tagged in: 1 Point perspective, digital, Fan Art, Figure drawing, girl, love, Lovers, OC, Original Character, Perspective grid, Room, tablet, Wacom, Woman.
- Comments: 0.
- A Sorceress update 2 – Near finished
- Posted on February 14, 2015
I have for a long time wanted to make a few fantasy character drawings I could be happy with. Now I have one down. I might make some changes to this Sorceress image, but I think it is time to move on to something other and see if some cool things I have managed with this one can be repeated and maybe improved on.
This is the Sorceress. Line Art in vecors, flat colors in a layer, a shading layer, 3 layers for skin, other layers for other textures, 2 correction layers and other stuff. Made in Manga Studio 5 with Wacom Intuos 4L tablet. If I would add more details later, I would probably get some textures for the staff.
Click on images for larger size.
Next up a close up so you can see more details and the skin textures. I have used 3 layers of Airbrush to get the effect.
At last we have the Line Art version.
- Categorised in: Digital drawing, Digital Paintings, Drawings, Fantasy, Intuos, Intuos4, Manga Studio, My Best Work, My characters, My creations, Original Art, Paintings, Sorceress, Wacom tablet, WIP.
- Tagged in: digital, digitalpainting, drawing, female, girl, Line Art, magic, OC, Original Character, painting, Sorceress, tablet, vector, Woman.
- Comments: 0.
- A Sorceress update
- Posted on February 11, 2015
I’m working on shading and reworking the Line Art. When it comes to colors, light and shadow I still have a bit to learn about how the tools in Manga Studio works. Then actually get better at shading.
It will get better before it’s done.
- A Sorceress as it is now
- Posted on January 19, 2015
I made a little GIF-animation on my progress. I did not save the progress earlier because I did not know if it was going anywhere and then I was all up in it. I think I will make more progress “videos” and save more steps. If it works out good I might capture to video while I draw and upload it to YouTube.
This is a Original Character of mine. I came up with a name, but it was already in use so I will just call her Sorceress for now. She is drawn in Manga Studio 5 in a few layers and the final lines are Vector lines as it gives me the ability to edit lines instead of only redrawing them. I don’t know how much more I’m going to work on her. I’m more happy with her body now then before, but the new leg pose does not feel better.
Click for larger image.