- Starscream VS Bumblebee WIP 01
- Posted on January 19, 2018
This is a progress animation of my Transformers Starscream and Bumblebee drawing. The road so far until it’s finished. Drawn in Clip Studio Paint with my drawing tablet and animated in GIMP.
The core of the drawing is Stick Figure Skeletons and boxing of shapes, then refining and cleaning. Click on the first Image to see the progress animation.
- A collection of what I’m working on
- Posted on August 12, 2017
All of it is being drawn in Clip Studio Paint with my “old” Wacom Intuos 4 Large drawing tablet.
- Categorised in: Clip Studio Paint, Digital drawing, Fan Art, Generation One, Intuos, Intuos4, My Best Work, My characters, My creations, Original Art, Superhero drawing, Superhero Fan Art, Superheroes, Superheroine, Unfinished Art, Wacom tablet, WIP.
- Tagged in: Avengers, Captain America, Jazz, Marvel, Ms. Marvel, Original Ms. Marvel, Prowl, TransFormers, TransFormers, Work in progress.
- Comments: 0.
- Working on Autobot Prowl
- Posted on July 18, 2017
Some more Transformers Fan-Art time. This is work in progress, the Transformers G1 character Prowl.
As usual, drawn digitally on my Wacom Intuos 4L drawing tablet and the software used is Clip Studio Paint. In this one I’m sketching lines, converting it into clean Vector lines with the help of the ruler tool. It is somewhat based on the Masterpiece figure.
- Enter Transformers 01
- Posted on July 04, 2017
I’m drawing a lot of Transformers now days. I thought I will post a lot of drawing at the same time and later do a update with updated and new drawings later on. I will try to get some drawings looking professional in my eyes and then I can think of making prints of some drawings. I’m drawing them all on my computer in Clip Studio Paint with my Intuos 4L drawing tablet.
Starscream VS Bumblebee.
Shockwave VS Megatron.
Masterpiece inspired Optimus Prime.
Masterpiece inspired Optimus Primal, from alt-mode to bot-mode.
Masterpiece inspired Grimlock.
Masterpiece inspired Sideswipe color test and line art.
- Categorised in: Clip Studio Paint, Digital drawing, Drawings, Fan Art, In Color, Intuos, Intuos4, My Best Work, Wacom tablet, WIP.
- Tagged in: Beast Wars, Bumblebee, digitalart, drawing, G1, Grimlock, Megatron, Optimus Primal, Optimus Prime, Sideswipe, Skockwave, Soundwave, Starscream, TransFormers.
- Comments: 0.
- Optimus Prime In Action – Work In Progress
- Posted on May 04, 2017
I was at RetCon 2017 Transformers Convention in Helsingborg, Sweden last weekend (April 29). I was looking though the Art of convention Artist Thomas at the pre-hangouts the evening before and it gave me some inspiration for drawing, so I sat up late drawing when I got home. At RetCon the next day I got some positive critique from Nick Roche, known Transformers Comics Artist and from Thomas. Since then I have been at it and it might becoming my best Optimus Prime drawing to date.
May the 4 be with you!
- Working on a Bumblebee drawing 3
- Posted on March 06, 2016
This is my new project, drawing Bumblebee from Transformers Generation One. This is the third update. Made in Manga Studio with my Wacom Intuos 4L drawing tablet. It’s based on my Masterpiece action figure of the character. I have gotten suggestion of putting him into a City and I think the next update will have the start of a scene.
Bumblebee is in 2 point perspective and the rest of the drawing is in 1 point perspective. I decided to not go with a older background. It will probably show up in progress animation later on. I like where this scene is going.
- Working on a Bumblebee drawing 2
- Posted on March 03, 2016
This is my new project, drawing Bumblebee from Transformers Generation One. This is the second update. Made in Manga Studio with my Wacom Intuos 4L drawing tablet. It’s based on my Masterpiece action figure of the character. I have gotten suggestion of putting him into a City and I think the next update will have the start of a scene.
- Categorised in: Digital drawing, Drawings, Fan Art, Generation One, Intuos, Intuos4, Made with drawing tablet, Manga Studio, My Best Work, Perspective drawings, Wacom tablet, WIP.
- Tagged in: 2 point perspective, Autobot, Autobot, Autobots, Bumblebee, digital, drawing, Fan Art, tablet, TransFormers, Wacom.
- Comments: 0.
- Working on a Bumblebee drawing
- Posted on March 01, 2016
This is my new project, drawing Bumblebee from Transformers Generation One. So far I’m basing him on my Masterpiece G2 figure, but I might add details from other sources. I think the toy makes a good reference because it is pretty much spot on how he looks in the cartoon and in comics. The next image is a animated GIF of my progress so far.
I’m working in Manga Studio and I’m using 2 point perspective ruler/layer on some parts of his body. My plan is to sooner or later make it into Vector lines like I’m used to for cleaner look and in some cases more details. but we will see. I miss the older dirtier look of my older drawings, but not the lack of detail compared to what Vectoring the lines has given me. I’m thinking about what kind of setting to put him in, but I have no clue so far. Any suggestions?
- Drawing Optimus Prime
- Posted on July 10, 2013
This is a screen shot from ArtRage 4 where I’m drawing Optimus Prime.
The goal is to be able to use this to redraw Optimus Prime in perspective, create a 3D model or some sort of Action Figure/Statue. It’s based on the Masterpiece Optimus Prime MP-10 Action Figure and other versions of G1 Prime.
This might become a nice fan project someday.
- Work in progress 3 – Optimus Prime
- Posted on December 29, 2012
More details, some changes and a bit of cleaning and we have another update of my Optimus Prime drawing.
As I said before, this my take on the classic Optimus Prime from Generation 1 and I have taken much of the style from the Masterpiece Optimus Prime (MP-10 Convoy) Action Figure. I’m drawing this in ArtRage Studio Pro 3.5.5 with my Wacom Intuos 4L tablet.
I hope you like it. This is my best Transformers drawing to date. You can see the earlier versions of this drawing in the related posts here under.